The most extreme thing I have ever done in my whole life is white water rafting. My friends and I went rafting in Ottawa River last summer. The weather was nice and before going in the raft, I felt very excited to have a great experience. However, when we were preparing to leave in the raft, I started to get scared. When we started the adventure, the waves took us up and down. I realized that I put myself in a very dangerous situation. I felt like why I am doing this, life is so precious to take such risks. I was waiting to fall in the water at any moment. My heart was racing when we approached and hit the waves. One thought crossed my mind is that I was wearing a life jacket so I did not need to panic. Then, my friends started to laugh at me as I looked so scared and terrified. I will never forget such an experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment