There are many difficulties that face the person when dealing with women. I remember when I got married; I had difficulty understanding my wife. Some of the things that I hate about women are the following: Women want all the equality and freedom of men. For example, women demand to get men jobs, and when they get these jobs, they complain because men jobs are too difficult for females. Also, women don’t want the responsibility. They want a man that can provide for them all responsibility without contributing to it. In addition, I hate their sense of entitlement to being moody. Also, women always like to fight. Women always check the small things and ask many questions until you get older and make big problems from scratch. As for the things that they bother me in women are not so many. Some of these things are: women complain about everything. If she does not find parking for her car, she complains all day. Women talk too much, they do not stop talking until they sleep. Some of women are superficial. Young girls waste their time taking pictures of themselves in the mirror and posing. These are the things that bother me, and I hate in the opposite sex.

Interesting ideas.
ReplyDeleteMark: 2.
they dont stop talking until sleep. It's funny. hahaha
ReplyDelete