My friend lost his money in an online auction website. He registered in this website because he saw a laptop that he liked. He started to bid on the laptop, and he became the auction winner. The owner of the laptop asked my friend to pay the cost by visa. So, my friend sent his visa number and the other information to the con man. My friend was supposed to receive the shipment in two weeks. However, he never received the laptop that he paid for. He waited for a month with no luck. My friend tried to contact the auction man but he found out that all his contact information is fake.
After hearing my friend’s story with this Internet scammer, I knew that this man started the auction on items that he never had or he never delivered to the sellers. My friend and people might be tricked because they never heard of such stories and they used auction websites that are not reliable. I would never be tricked because I use reliable auction websites like eBay.

Good. Be safe on the internet.
ReplyDeleteMark:2.